Powered Subwoofers; Full shield; Multi-purpose single interconnect.
The Gauntlet offers extremely low capacitance of 7.5 pF a foot. This means a 40 foot Gauntlet cable has better cap measurements and accuracy over standard issue 5ft cables. The Gauntlet goes subsonic while delivering a ruler flat frequency response, allowing you to hear and feel the fundamental note; (not just the overtone, which is sadly the case with many cables.) The testimonies and measurements speak for themselves.
Innovations to preserve sound quality and protect the copper from deforming.
- Flat-core structure of the NV-series prevents cable from tangling and kinking. It has a high lateral strength of 200 pounds.
- Protective memory of the NV-series allows the cable to be protective yet flexible. There is a built in resistance that prompts the cable to its straitened form. This protects the high quality copper from deformation.
- Highly pure copper is refined to remove crystal and grain boundaries that cause signal distortion.
- Anti-corrosion coating is a very thin non-conductive coating that seals in the conductors to prevent the copper from oxidizing. This makes the sound quality last 5-10 times longer than typical cables.
- Braided jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Gold-plated copper connectors provide a more uniform sound transfer. Nickle coatings dull the sound, and silver coatings brighten the sound. The Nuetrik proved the best fitting tolerances and insertion losses.
- Woven-copper shield, with a nickle and carbon coating over extremely fine threads, allows for dense coverage and flexible movement. Large spacing between the conductors and shield reduce EMI.
- Optimized signal flow gives a better sound when signal moves from the source to the destination. Many cables have a directional preference, but very few are engineered to maximize sound quality.
Is it time you heard the true sound of bass?