Insert Cable & Stereo Y cable
Commonly inserted into the effects loop of amplifiers, mixing boards, etc.. The send channel hooks into the effects input and the return channel hooks into the effects output.
Also used as a stereo Y cable. TRS on the source end (such as guitar) that splits out into two 1/4″ts signals. Carrying two different signals such as piezo and magnetic pickups for stereo placement.
- Tensile Strength = 180lb break, proir elongation.
- Capacitance; Leads= 7pf, Average=11pf
- (Shield=16pf does not carry priority current)
- Dielectric Constant 1.3 W/ ultra low EMI
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
- Proprietary Conductor, with calculated RCL, each conductor transfers the signal with higher efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed with anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric. Increasing propagation of velocity, decreases interference.
- Dense-copper shield, that is carbon coated over extremely fine threads, allows for 100% coverage.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path, to avoid reflection.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
- Protective memory allows the cable to be protected yet very flexible. Avoids kinks and offers built in strain relief.
See our “How to care for your cable” link for ownership details.