All purpose instrument cable; impeccable fidelity with live durability!
The Live-instrument cable steps you up to the TONE CLUB! Your acoustic guitar used to sound plastic and one dimensional; now, it sounds like it happened in the room. Bass & Electric guitar produces deeper response with delicate feathered highs, due to the preservation of transient response.
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
Live is fitted with quality low capacitance gold plugs! See our “How to care for your cable” link for ownership details.
Live is durable, light and flexible. It lays straighter with anti-kink technology. Our technology produces authentic signal transfer, that is measurable and discernible to the masses!
- Tensile Strength = 300lb
- Capacitance; (leads main signal path)= 4.36pf, Average=8.61pf, (Sheild Minimized path)= 12.97pf
- Dielectric Constant 1.3 W/ ultra low EMI
The Live-series offers several innovations to preserve sound quality and protect the copper from deforming.
- Proprietary Conductor, with equal distance and spacing, each conductor transfers the signal with higher efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric. Increasing propagation of velocity, decreases interference.
- Dense-copper shield, that is carbon coated over extremely fine threads, allows for 100% coverage.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path, to avoid reflection.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
- Protective memory allows the cable to be protected yet very flexible. Avoids kinks and offers built in strain relief.
“Reacting to the true response of the guitar string, improves my playing, and my enjoyment of playing.”