All purpose instrument cable; Economic fidelity!
Velocity is our increased-performance instrument cable. Utilizing trickle-down technology from our well received Live-cable. The materials and layering have been reduced, therefore reducing cost. The wonderful thing about Velocity is it serves its purpose to deliver quality signal!
Velocity is for the consumer that might be new to AudioEnvy, or just budget friendly:) Concerning accuracy it outperforms a variety of modern cable designs even costing $$$. In regards to our line up, it is an excellent halfway point between generic technology and Propell.
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
Velocity is fitted with quality low capacitance gold plugs! See our “How to care for your cable” link for ownership; durable.
-light and flexible. with a workable implementation of anti-kink technology.
- Tensile Strength = 1500lb
- Capacitance; (leads main signal path)= 7.3pf, Average=9.2 pf, (Sheild Minimized path)= 13.8pf
- Dielectric Constant 1.4 A VOP of 86% the speed of light.
- *MADE IN THE USA
- Proprietary Conductors, with equal distance and spacing, each transferring the signal with maximum efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.4 dielectric; decreasing electromagnetic interference and increasing the speed of transfer.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and serves a higher electrical purpose.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path for electron resistance.
- Gold-plated beryllium connectors
“OCC copper in a budget friendly guitar cable? That is a first!!!”