All purpose instrument cable; impeccable fidelity with live durability!
The Propell-instrument cable is the most accurate instrument cable I have ever built! Only once in my life have I thought, “That guitar sound is perfection!” It started with an incredible classical jazz guitar player, connected with Propell, to an accurate preamp/DI, to an accurate monitor, (via O’nestian XLR with Ocean-Elite power cords.) It didn’t require EQ, reverb, or compression.. It simply sounded amazing! For those that love effects and distortion? No problem. There’s really nothing that Propell doesn’t do well, other than it doesn’t add artificial degradation to your sound.
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
Propell is fitted with quality low capacitance gold plugs! See our “How to care for your cable” link for ownership details. Propell is durable, light and flexible. It lays straighter with anti-kink technology. Triple shielded for exceptional noise rejection! Our technology produces authentic signal transfer, that is measurable and discernible to the masses!
Propell has gone head-to-head with dozens of high-end competing cables, on all accounts the joy of a light weight easy to manage cable, that harnesses genuine transparency… Succeeds!
- Tensile Strength = 200lb
- Capacitance; (leads main signal path)= 4.36pf, Average=8.61pf, (Sheild Minimized path)= 12.97pf
- Dielectric Constant 1.3 W/ ultra low EMI
The Live-series offers several innovations to preserve sound quality and protect the copper from deforming.
- Proprietary Conductor, with equal distance and spacing, each conductor transfers the signal with higher efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric. Increasing propagation of velocity, decreases interference.
- Dense-copper shield, that is carbon coated over extremely fine threads, allows for 100% coverage.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path, to avoid reflection.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
- Protective memory allows the cable to be protected yet very flexible. Avoids kinks and offers built in strain relief.
Spelled with two lls on purpose. “Propell you’re playing to the next level!” HAHA, okay totally cheesy.. But for real, expect nothing less:)