Live-Bass Guitar is the same as Live-instrument. (We felt it deserves its own spotlight.)
What we discovered through testing, is the necessity to reproduce the fundamental wave. What we experience in a (small) limited range speakers is often more of the harmonic overtone, instead of the true fundamental wave. Astonishingly to all of us, this same phenomenon happens to various garden-variety cables. Live bass guitar is genuinely deeper and extremely accurate!
All of our cables are engineered, machined and handcrafted in the USA; by two dudes that genuinely want to help people.
- Tensile Strength = 300lb
- Capacitance; lead= pf, Full=pf
- Dielectric Constant 1.3 W/ ultra low EMI
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
Listen to the audio clips. Check out our spectrum analyzer video. View the low frequency wave vibrating back and forth as the original Bass guitar string does.
Live-Series; offers several innovations to preserve sound quality and protect the copper from deformation.
- Proprietary Conductor, with equal distance and spacing, each conductor transfers the signal with higher efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric. Increasing propagation of velocity, decreases interference.
- Dense-copper shield, that is carbon coated over extremely fine threads, allows for 100% coverage.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path, to avoid reflection.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
- Protective memory allows the cable to be protected yet very flexible. Avoids kinks and offers built in strain relief.
” I have been on a quest for great bass guitar tone for years, and nothing has made me happier than playing through the Live -Bass Gauntlet!”
See our “How to care for your cable” link for ownership details.