Cinnamon Pepper-II is our high-fidelity low-noise Microphone cable. The only professional XLR cable to utilize dielectric fiber and OCC copper. Our ultra low EMI geometry results in extensively low capacitance: of 7.3pF per foot leads.
Offering precision reproduction of detail, dynamic range, and a gracious sound-stage. The detail preserved by this cable allows you to hear each instrument with in its delicate placement. One A/B test with a typical cable and you’ll be astounded as to how much dynamic loss and high-frequency roll off can be avoided by using the Cinnamon Pepper cable-II.
Audio Envy cables are optimized for the direction of signal flow. When selecting the connectors, the source is where the signal starts, and the destination is where the signal flows-> to.
Cinnamon Pepper-II is among the best (even multi-thousand dollar cables!). If it is your desire to produce authentic sound? Then Cinnamon Peppers high V.O.P. delivers a faster transient response, flat smooth sound, without the burden of peak resonance.
- Proprietary Conductors, with equal distance and spacing, each transferring the signal with maximum efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric; decreasing electromagnetic interference and increasing the speed of transfer.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and serves a higher electrical purpose.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path for electron resistance.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
“Best Studio sound with mid level handling activity for live.”