XLR Microphone cable, Multipurpose Interconnect.
The Studio Elite will improve the sound quality of any studio or live rack. It is designed for incredible sound, it is not designed for aggressive live use. (see Live-Series) Our proprietary design offers super fast transients, big open sound, with rich deep bass… There is no other cable like it!
Build your Audio Envy connectors under “Source” where the signal starts. Then “Destination” where the signal arrives.
OUR SPECS: .
- Tensile Strength = 165lb
- Capacitance; lead= 6pf, Full=12pf
- Dielectric Constant 1.3 (low is best)
- VOP 88% (Speed compared to light)
Capturing the magic in someone’s talent has never been easier! Production ready sound. EQ is now reserved to sweeten or place the instrument, instead of fixing it:)
Listen to the A/B clips.
- Proprietary Conductors, with equal distance and spacing, each transferring the signal with maximum efficiency.
- Highly pure OCC copper removes grain boundaries that cause signal distortion. Sealed for life with our anti-corrosion technology.
- Low-D Fiber insulates every conductor, measuring at a 1.3 dielectric; decreasing electromagnetic interference and increasing the speed of transfer.
- Dense-copper shield, that is carbon coated over extremely fine threads, allows for 100% coverage.
- Outer jacket allows the cable to be lighter and more flexible then extruded PVC. It looks great and reduces the friction when pulling beside another tacky surface.
- Optimized signal flow is the cleanest path, to avoid reflection.
- Gold-plated copper connectors is the closest in conductivity to the base metal of brass/copper. Other metal combinations have displayed signal error.
“The Studio Elite is a serious audio tool!”